Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon - Exclusive Tracks Selection (3DS) (gamerip) (2017)

So I don't know what went wrong here but the mp3's for this album are super corrupted upon download. This would be perfect if this is fixed.

If by device you mean like a mac or something running the apple os then no but I do run the music through itunes if that counts. Never had an issue before though.
itunes or anything made by apple is notoriously incapable of playing MP3s encoded in 32Khz. A lot of video game music is originally encoded in 32Khz.

I'm gonna re-do the trasncoding from MP3s with resampling, so all of these are 44.1Khz, hopefully should be fixed.

I have a question.
The highest quality between mastering and frequency of a videogame track, is from the game itself while playing or from music collections on cd?

Nice! The only song that's really missing is the game's title screen theme, which is different from the Sun & Moon version. For comparisons...

Sun & Moon's Title Screen:
Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon's Title Screen:

So, Escape has the SFX in the song...well, maybe the Sword and Shield album or Legends Arceus will include USUM's exclusive tracks in it.

Back