BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

Hey all, I noticed this was very outdated, not sure whom originally submitted it, but I submitted my more up-to-date version of this soundtrack. Should have everything up to the movie/brawlywood themes which was the latest update. Enjoy!

Hey all, I noticed this was very outdated, not sure whom originally submitted it, but I submitted my more up-to-date version of this soundtrack. Should have everything up to the movie/brawlywood themes which was the latest update. Enjoy!
Hi! I noticed that the brawler rarity sounds that plays whenever you get them either on boxes or on the trophy road is not listed on the library. Is it possible for you to upload them for the library? thanks!

oh, i happen to have them already laying around, how do i add them to the library? 🤔
Hi! I noticed that the brawler rarity sounds that plays whenever you get them either on boxes or on the trophy road is not listed on the library. Is it possible for you to upload them for the library? thanks!

Submitted new version with brawler unlock jingles, waiting for a forum admin to approve it.

New update just released, I just need to edit the biodome main menu track then I'll resubmit it and wait for an admin to approve it.

EDIT: Done! It's been resubmitted. Waiting for admin approval...

Last edited:
Back