Pokémon FireRed & Pokémon LeafGreen: Super Music Collection (2004)

I like FR/LG music alot. Thank you for the music. Next time, please post Drill Dozer music. They still need this music. So put it on the website. See ya.

OK, this is simply the music directly ripped from the GBA game, so the music sound scratchy like what it will sound on your GBA. Though the quality of the music cannot be reviewed due to this fact, this is really Super Complete - nearly all the music you want from the game can be found here. Just turn the volume down when you listen to this, because FR/LG and other GBA tracks are simply MIDI and not MP3 like Pearl/Diamond.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena te pasaste perro culiao y la conchetumare sarnoso y la jila culiá, aweonao desperdecio del pene de tu papá, sako wea ,

super buen aporte

good luck conchetumare

The soundtrack was really awesome, but I just can't seem to find the song where you battle the ELite Four. Anyway, the songs are great. Their quality is flawless and is sounds exactly like it would be heard from a GameBoy Advance. I give a 9/10.

I like the music but can't the English Names be on there instead of the Japaniese Names? I mean Seriously! I want to download and put certain Music in My Youtube Videos and I don't even know what Songs they are!

I like FR/LG music alot. Thank you for the music... But where is the Sevi Islands Music? I really like that Sevi Island Music! T-T I want the Sevi Islands Music!

How do you play the music...? The file ending says mp3, but none of my mp3/midi-capable players understand how it's coded!

i like that i can find all the music. i don't like that i can't put it on anything at all. not on my mp3 player, not on a flash drive, i even tried a cd. sure, it plays on media player, but nothing else.

the last battle (vs rival) music sounds JUST like the one from Pokemon Red. the uploader who uploaded that music must be ashamed of himself...

Back