Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSX Gamerip) (PS1) (gamerip) (1997)

Just awesome. Some of the most likable video game music ever. Every single soundtrack fits perfectly well to the environment and gameplay.

I think that is the best game soundtrack EVER, even better than sonic one, which is the second (i apologize if my english is not correct, but i write from italy).

Crash Bandicoot 2 is one of the best games I've played, and its soundtrack is also awesome. But the quality of this album is a little crappy. Still good though.

Nice OST, but the title screen track is only 5 seconds long. I searched for it on youtube and wanted to upload it here (58kbps, still better than this one) but I can't upload the track, the site gives me an error when I try to... sry :/

For the record, (for those who are incontent with this album) this is not the full rip. this is the PSX rip (whatever a PSX is, i don't know) as opposed to the full rip. I think it sounds awesome, and it was exactly what I was looking for.

this is just amazing. i always loved the soundtracks of crash 2, and now i can not only listen to them, but we can download them. this is just too awesome

This is terrible. I was going to download these tracks, but they are crap. I give 2 stars for them, because Crash Bandicoot is my favourite game, but otherwise I would rate it as -1. Redo the album then re-post it, please.

Back