Test Drive Unlimited (PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Windows) (gamerip) (2006)

Have no idea if this will even happen but TDU1 needs a major revamp when it comes to the names of the tracks.

I don't mind doing the leg work and will reply with it all nice and sparkly.

Yeah, I'm aware and I'm not 100% sure if all of the tracks listed are even part of the OSV.

I have been trying to track down some of them and listing what platforms they are on because some of them are either specific to a platform or just on all platforms.

What I might end up doing is emuing the games just to find out what tracks are where and their origins due to poor and inability to play the games on native hardware because I don't own a PS2/PSP

The only tracks that are missing are 92, 93, 94, 95, 103, 105, 114, 118, 119, 120, 121 & 122 and that is completely missing, no track name, no artist, no radio station and no platform.

Love this entire soundtrack, always. Included are a bunch of original break, dance, and drum n bass tunes as well as some dance tunes.

I found that playing the PS2 version of the game will expose you to a lot of the special tracks you will seldomly find in the xbox/pc version. Unfortunately this upload is missing several tracks including the PS2 exclusive menu, garage, and home music, as well as the Map theme found on all platforms. I'm sure there are more missing, but maybe exploring data on the PS2 release could source us more music. There are also several instances of tracks in the upload which are untitled but could easily be referenced by the game itself or Soundhound.

Anyways, gripes aside, some of my favorites include:
Bassdriver, Slip The Stream, Fire, Never Look Back, Another Dawn, Hamakua Kisses, Sgt.Rock, Howie B, Soulwax, Soulwax

Last edited:
Back