Shin Megami Tensei - DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA ~Avatar Tuner~ 1 & 2 Original Sound Track: Integral

The best song in the whole damn saga isn't even included.
I'm talking about the song when you field hunt in the areas with weak demons in dds2.
You can't exactly just put the game on to listen to it whenever you want either. What a shame.

This is the most complete Digital Devil Saga soundtrack out there, contains a lot of songs songs that the other DDS OSTs don't. All SMT fans you lived in vain without this, tis a must have.

contrary to the previous review, the dds2 field hunting music IS included in the soundtrack.. it's the Blade music from the 1st one.. there's no change

This Integral OST, is the complete Digital Devil Saga OST out there. All of the songs from both games are composed by the great, Shoji Meguro, with an exception to Alive (DDS2 Opening Song).

Most of the songs are well-balanced mix of rock and pop. These songs definitely fit the setting of the games with motivating themes.

This is a soundtrack of excellence that you shouldn't miss. So I'll give it a 10 out of 10.

i wonder what that song called when you fight demi fiend it like a very great with awsome music but i want to know whats thaat song called when you fight the demi fiend

MAGNIFICENT! One thing's for sure, all my favorite tracks were in this collection. Thank you very much for uploading. and as the last comment said this is the most complete OST out there :D

man i definnaly want that song when you awnser those question when "jack frost is board" can someone tell me what is it called
thanks

Really thanks for uploading the sountrack collection! This is one of my first RPG, I played it when I'm still in the middle school and I liked it.

And... can you please reupload soundtrack no. 207?
it's "404 not found".

Is the soundtrack that plays while you're inside the base of the Vanguards for the first time included? If you count that one, the Hideout of the Chickens here would be the Second Movement version.

Back