Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn (3DS) (gamerip) (2019)

Strm137 is Whispy's Woods(Green Greens) if anyone is wondering. Plus I believe the whole flac thing is just an upscale of mp3, the spectrum only hit 16khz.

Strm137 is Whispy's Woods(Green Greens) if anyone is wondering. Plus I believe the whole flac thing is just an upscale of mp3, the spectrum only hit 16khz.
The Game's audio is encoded in 32728hz DSPADPCM (GCADPCM). hence why the response is so low.

The Game's audio is encoded in 32728hz DSPADPCM (GCADPCM). hence why the response is so low.
No wonder why the spectrum looks continuous lol, since the music is encoded in 32728hz, the highest hz it can go is 16364hz, I just think that maybe mp3 is enough? 'Cause it seems like mp3 doesn't loss anything.

No wonder why the spectrum looks continuous lol, since the music is encoded in 32728hz, the highest hz it can go is 16364hz, I just think that maybe mp3 is enough? 'Cause it seems like mp3 doesn't loss anything.
GCADPCM is technically lossy, yes, but it's so good that it hardly makes mistakes when calculating the missing higher frequencies, so it can be considered lossless 32728Hz PCM audio. That makes the flacs justifiable, even if the source is low quality.

Back