The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (1998)

Thank god for German club, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to translate the titles into English. :/

Just epic. I've always loved the ocarina temple songs, and this was the only place that I could find them :D This is such an awesome website

aeaeae zelda ocarina is the best este juego es uno de los mejores y mas que nada por su musica gran calidad de sinfonia muchos instrumentos y sobretodo armonia

@Guest who sayd:
I hate the fact that its german.. and i can't even find the boss batle music - they were absolutely great.

you are an lovable person!
it´s in english here too!
(Zelda - Ocarina of Time)
I uploaded this cuz it was in an (german)magazine and i didn´t saw it in german here!

OMG! Ocarina Of Time is the best, ever. And the songs are awesome! I will need Google Translator to translate the titles into English, but, thanks guys!

-Me: C'mon rape the princess, now.
-Link: No, dun wanna.
-Me: You're gay. Why i'm playing this anyway?
-Link: Good songs?
-Me: Well, at least you have a piece of brain in that pixeled head.

The sound Quality is Great and all, but some of the songs were missing like the boss fights and the ice cavern ect. other than that I'm glad to see that they are rendered in a was that sounds like a whole song. Good Job!

As aforementioned, a few tracks are missing, but this is a great game with a wonderful sound track!

Now if only I could find these songs with titles in my native language. (Dutch)

What? Only 30 songs? This game has 82... the songs are great quality though. If you speak/read English, get the OST from Zelda Universe.

Normally I would complain its in German, however, with such a small list of music, it is actually quite simple to find the right music. By the way, for people who don't realize, The music is in order from which it is presented in the game.

Back