Ultra Street Fighter IV Original Soundtrack (PS3, Xbox 360, Arcade, Windows, PS4, Android, iOS) (2014)

So far, disc 6 of this beautiful collection has some steps & skips among the tracks. At 18 seconds on Shop PV BGM track, & a few instances on Super Street Fighter IV Original Animation Opening track, the first being in the 28 to 29sec mark... a great collection. That last disc & some of the tracks needed a rerelease to remove those imperfections. I am listening to the whole album carefully to see if any other skips, or disturbances can be heard.

I wish more people wouldn’t be so hard on the newer SF games and their soundtracks, in my opinion this is an amazing soundtrack especially Juri’s theme which is sooo catchy for some reason!

I played it in the 90s on PC and never played it again. it feels weird to listen to ost without playing the game. I never thought that I would do that. anyway, my fav ost here is " Super Street Fighter IV Original Animation Ending "

I played it in the 90s on PC and never played it again. it feels weird to listen to ost without playing the game. I never thought that I would do that. anyway, my fav ost here is " Super Street Fighter IV Original Animation Ending "
thats from the 90s... this is an actual game from 2007-2014

Back