Unreal Tournament Original Soundtrack

Almost anyone that has ever played an FPS cherishes the unreal series as one of the corner-stones in gaming. Bundled with this gem was a fitting soundtrack that mirrored the tense and adrenaline-pumping action the game delivered.

The tracks are quick and seem to push you to keep moving, keeping you on edge.

Truly a great soundtrack, and a definite keeper.

I love this soundtrack, plus the game... ^_^
My favourites include:
Run
Organic
Foregone Destruction
Mechanism Eight
Botpack 9
Go Down
Unreal Mix
and Phantom.
There ya have it! =D
-VRN|Radkin-

One of an all time favorite. Agree w/ guest, Razorback is great. Also my top pics are fire in the sky, go down, and mission landing.

This game is the best i have ever played in my life, even up to this day i still play the classic UT scince it was released, the music is adrenalin pumping, keeps you on the edge, and helps to sometimes steer clear of a redeemer missle.

Save me/Save Meg rules.

RazorBack a close second for me.

Really incredible soundtrack. Have you ever listened to it when you're walking, with your Mp/4 player? Feels like you're gonna find an enemy in a corner and smash it with your flak cannon! (Lol)

Very true you both, your right, this soundtrack and the game both are epic! I've been playing ever since i was Very young i just wish i still had this game it broke a while back, downloaded the demo from somewhere i still play that. But either way Thanks for uploading this.

You'er right, your both damn right! :)

The whole Uneral series is definitely one of the most important gameseries in the "universe" of (PC-)games.

And with this soundtracks, they made the best decision, cause the fit perfectly to the scenes in the game and the "unreal-style"... you will recognize every Unreal game just in the first minutes you play them - and hearing the first beats of the soundtrack... then you know your playing the right game ;)
...just my opinion, and well i started with Unreal 1 too :)

Razorback, godown (god-down, god-own go-down???) and save me are all classics. They are great for the unreal series and awesome to listen too working out or other times when you want to push yourself.

I love EVERYTHING that I got here!

Specifically: Razorback, Colossus, Phantom, Go Down, Organic, Seeker 2, Enigma, Ending.

Anyway, I love to play the Title and Menu BGMs on loop, because these two are the most listened songs when I play UT.

Brings back fond old memories.

Ultimate all time fav..
Alexande r Bradon and Micheal Van De Bos were legends in the arts of music
defenite ly 10/10 :)

Back