Super Lucky's Tale Original Soundtrack (2018)

Funny, if this is the official soundtrack, I can't find it anywhere but here (and vgmdb, but all of the links it has to buy the soundtrack are dead). It's also hilariously incomplete: I can go without the jingles and maybe even the pre-boss tension theme, but this is missing all the DLC tracks! (which, by the way, are part of my Super Lucky's Tale gamerips, also available on this site). I think it's also missing A Parting Gift's theme, which is part of the original game for crying out loud.

There are some positives, though. The bit-rate is higher than my rips, and it has a few new tracks: 1 (a remix of the title theme), 2, 26, and 33 (several are just renamed, though: track 5 here is track 14 in my rips). The cut-scene themes are a nice addition since the whole thing was stored as a sound effect in-game, meaning you couldn't listen to those themes by themselves before (now if only they'd do that for the DLC cutscenes...). It also credits Chad Seiter as a composer, who I missed because the credits just lumped every external contractor into one group and it wasn't easy to find this info back then. Oh well.

Back