Flame of Recca: FINAL BURNING Original Sound Track (2004)

Its a crapy album.I wasted about half an hour to download all songs and I am not happy about that.The songs are pathetic and I could not find the song I was looking for.Khinsider has disapointed for the firs and hope the last time.

Lol.. Your about to download but you couldnt know the title of the songs you would search. Bopols.1 this site are very nice than other. Keep it up1 i love this site. I reccommended d opening theme title nanka shiawase by oystar and d 2nd ending theme zutto kimi no soba de by masuday yuki. Thanks to all moderator and d admins of this site

Hello, guys. For those who don't know, this is Soundtrack rip for Flame of Recca: Final Burning for PlayStation2 (PS2). So, if you're looking for the complete anime OST, you won't find here.

Anyway , I love the music from this game, since I already play it. The gameplay looks like Yuyu Hakusho Tokubetsuhen for SNES, where the characters will fight using animation FMV. The story mode is OK, however the battle may gets old if you already saw it too often. However this game is a great addition for Flame of Recca lovers.

Back