Full Moon wo Sagashite Final Live (2005)

These songs are so beautiful! I love Full Moons voice. I wish I could sing like that. Oh Well not gonna happen ^_^ I need to keep my options open. I like how Meroko sings. And how route l sings. I hope Takto has a song on oner of these albums!
I would like to here Takuto sing.

I just finished the series, and all the music is excelent, anybody should hear to this songs, please download it!!! n.n Full Moon is the best !

Love Full Moon!! so far its my favorite series out of her 23 series!!! seriously i can sing ALMOST as good as her... but it'll take three more years b4 i'm at her lvl...

Kiniwo, sukinei neate doreaku reanetsuno ganat...
keibochei fukurea undei yuustu becaeindei? ...

Is there a song called "My Song" because i heard it from somewhere and i really love that song but i cant find it

Thanks for the downloaded it really helps :p

I LOVE ALL OF THESE SONG BUT I WISH THEY HAD THE BIT WHERE TAKUTO AND THE GIRLS SING ETERNAL SNOW =^_^= BUT OVERALL IT WAS GREAT
FULL MOON IS SOO TOTALLY G

I think there is a third OST cuz I found on youtube a karaoke version of eternal snow which isn't available on this site at all
I was also wishing if there were vesions for the songs by mitsuki's 12 years old's voice ^^ it's softer and much beatiful than her adult voice
And version for my self by takuto ( remember when he crooned " lala lala lalala ... " at the end of the song ? ) it was charming
then I wanted the dueto of eternal snow by takuto & mitsuki it's so romantic ^^

Back