Rockman X3 (Unlicensed) (Genesis) (gamerip)

i like that video game music soundtrack. it reminds me of the super nintendo album music soundtrack of: capcom's megaman x 3 (super nintendo video game music album soundtrack).

Mega Man X3's Knockoff Genesis Soundtrack Sounds Like Complete Dog Sh*t! The Game Itself I haven't played & After seeing Long plays of this "Game". I never will. The PlayStation 1 Did A Better Job Remixing the Game's Soundtrack. Speaking of this game, why is there only 6 Mavericks & Why Does Mega Man X Have His First Armor instead of his third armor? Overall, Crappy Soundtrack That you shouldn't listen to. Soundtrack:2/10. & Yes Genesis Can't Do What Nintendoes. This Game Also Doesn't Have The Blast Processing The Genesis Is Known for.

This soundtrack could have been way much better but instead it is worthless.
And i know what i am saying and genesis hardware is a whole lot stronger than this.
The thing that ruined this is lazy development, Really lazy!
We had wily wars containing 3 games inside without jitters [yes slowdowns may occur but that does not affect the game much] so why not making this game as good as that
game 2/10 soundtrack 1/10

Mega Man X3's Knockoff Genesis Soundtrack Sounds Like Complete Dog Sh*t! The Game Itself I haven't played & After seeing Long plays of this "Game". I never will. The PlayStation 1 Did A Better Job Remixing the Game's Soundtrack. Speaking of this game, why is there only 6 Mavericks & Why Does Mega Man X Have His First Armor instead of his third armor? Overall, Crappy Soundtrack That you shouldn't listen to. Soundtrack:2/10. & Yes Genesis Can't Do What Nintendoes. This Game Also Doesn't Have The Blast Processing The Genesis Is Known for.
This soundtrack could have been way much better but instead it is worthless.
And i know what i am saying and genesis hardware is a whole lot stronger than this.
The thing that ruined this is lazy development, Really lazy!
We had wily wars containing 3 games inside without jitters [yes slowdowns may occur but that does not affect the game much] so why not making this game as good as that
game 2/10 soundtrack 1/10
I find the music in this version to be ... tolerable. It is far from good, but far from inaudible (except the music of Doppler Stage 1 and Dr. Cain’s lab themes, they are SO high pitched, as if the console would vomit while playing them).

But in real life, Mega Man X3 on Genesis looks pretty good compared to the THIOACETONE DUMP that is Mega Man 8 on GAMEBOY (yes, you're not dreaming, another bootleg, released in 1999 by Makon Soft).

Last edited:
I find the music in this version to be ... tolerable. It is far from good, but far from inaudible (except the music of Doppler Stage 1 and Dr. Cain’s lab themes, they are SO high pitched, as if the console would vomit while playing them).

But in real life, Mega Man X3 on Genesis looks pretty good compared to the THIOACETONE DUMP that is Mega Man 8 on GAMEBOY (yes, you're not dreaming, another bootleg, released in 1999 by Makon Soft).
How Did They Screw It Up So Badly?

You guys forgot about SONIC ADVENTURE 7, yup another GBC bootleg made by Yong Yong with the same engine as the other bootlegs.

And to be honest, they did pretty well in the gravity beetle stage ost. Overall, the soundtrack is a 3.5/10(the unused sound, what is that._.).

And to be honest, they did pretty well in the gravity beetle stage ost. Overall, the soundtrack is a 3.5/10(the unused sound, what is that._.).
the unused song sounds kind of like an earlier version of Doppler Stage 1 that they have, also the company who made this game "Taiwan Sankyo Fundship Co., Ltd." made no other games than this

the unused song sounds kind of like an earlier version of Doppler Stage 1 that they have, also the company who made this game "Taiwan Sankyo Fundship Co., Ltd." made no other games than this
Did the company shut down after the release of this "game" or did they think that they can't make any good video games? Just curious.

Did the company shut down after the release of this "game" or did they think that they can't make any good video games? Just curious.
Why are there only two maverick stages songs? Did they just give up with this stupid “game”? or did khinsider only put two?

Why are there only two maverick stages songs? Did they just give up with this stupid “game”? or did khinsider only put two?
I'm not sure, but I'm not curious enough to waste money on a physical cartridge or to watch someone's walkthrough of it.

It sounds like the X3 soundtrack throwing up 🤢
To me, it sounds like X3 is crying for help for a better composer and at points, it sounds like it's trying to take the genesis out along with it. You know, a X3 genesis port had so much potential. If it was given to the right people or if it was actually made by Capcom and it wasn't a bootleg, it would've been great.

To me, it sounds like X3 is crying for help for a better composer and at points, it sounds like it's trying to take the genesis out along with it. You know, a X3 genesis port had so much potential. If it was given to the right people or if it was actually made by Capcom and it wasn't a bootleg, it would've been great.
Yeah

Back