Gauntlet Legends (PS1) (gamerip) (2000)

Gauntlet Legends Is an Incredible Game!!
All RPG Fans should try this game and if your into fighting and stuff..I love The Soundtrack..It just always sets the scene on the Battlefield.

This is a great soundtrack. I don't know why so many people have got something against Gauntlet. The game's epic with epic music to match.Whoever uploaded these has done a great job. Great quality.
Only problem is the names of the mp3's. Unable to tell which one is which until they are downloaded.

Exceptional sound quality, 10/10. Thanks so much for taking the time making these, they sound better then my ps2 version of the game actually ! Awesome game too.

Hahaha I love it XD

I was just searching for a random game soundtrack and thought to see if ya'll had this XD It is my favorite game ever - ESPECIALLY the zombie area

track four is the Forsaken Fields I THINK not positive. been a while XD

Don't get me wrong, this soundtrack is amazing and I love it to bits. HOWEVER, I would recommend anyone check out the Gauntlet Dark Legacy soundtrack as it has all of these tracks updated and improved PLUS way more that have the same vibe. Any fans of Legends should really play Dark Legacy because it is basically Legends only better.

Back