Everybody's Golf (PS4) (gamerip) (2017)

aces4839, formerly of ffshrine here. The tracklist completely changed after working on it long ago and the three themes from the in-game library are still missing to this day. Two turf war themes and I don't know what the third is. Turf War requres a PS+ Membership and even then, next to nobody plays it.

I have no idea how I discovered an alternate theme to the Imperial Garden - 5 track in-game when I was going for something else.

This was one of my favorite soundtracks from the previous decade and I hope you all enjoy the many good tunes here.

aces4839, formerly of ffshrine here. The tracklist completely changed after working on it long ago and the three themes from the in-game library are still missing to this day. Two turf war themes and I don't know what the third is. Turf War requres a PS+ Membership and even then, next to nobody plays it.

I have no idea how I discovered an alternate theme to the Imperial Garden - 5 track in-game when I was going for something else.

This was one of my favorite soundtracks from the previous decade and I hope you all enjoy the many good tunes here.

The soundtrack was readded due to a track number error for Alpina Forest - 6.

Finally, the two bgm themes for Turf War, titled Mini-Game 1 and Mini-Game 2 have been added to the soundtrack as tracks 76 and 77. Enjoy!

Eight new tracks added. They are the course themes as they are heard in the game, with no gimmicks or anything like that. Green and Balata are excluded because they are looping songs. Each of the first five course themes start with the challenge tournament theme followed by the normal tunes.

Back