GRAN TURISMO 2 ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (2000)

Original game, since that Japanese GT2 comes out first before the USA version, as I thinks that the music is better if compared with the USA Version.

Still there are some of the music is not quite good.

Gran Turismo is a Japanese game and this is the OST of the Japanese Version of the game.
You can tell the difference between the Japanese GT's and the American GT's because America's Gran Turismo does not have Moon Over the Castle song in it.

These music are awesome...
and did you know... don't dissapoint Moon over the castle music...
It's the official music for all GranTurismo Series
Don't Believe?
Look form GT1-GT4 SoundTrack.
Soon GT5 Opening music is believed was Moon Over The Castle too.

W is the foo fighters, beck, and filter and stuff. I thought it was on the soundtrack. Are those songs on a a different version.

i have a question,
before i download the album, extended groove and original seem to have the same songs in it
which one is the one that was brought to europe?

LOL! do you actually think that it is not the original because it is thejapanese version??
Dont make me laugh, that's absurd.
Most games come from japan

um ... where icould find the usa ver..? i couldn't find here either. phehe i like them all.
there's is a good gt2 soundtrack...

i love it

I'd prefer an upload of the PAL version soundtrack.

Also, this is missing the menu music, such as the Home theme, or the theme for the different cities etc. It is a shame because these tracks are fantastic.

I'm pretty sure "Moon Over The Castle" is one of the best game songs I've ever heard. Also, "The Drift of Air" and some of the others have also been used in the Gran Turismo games all the way up to Gran Turismo 4. In this case, you don't get what you pay for: a fairly cheap game, but amazing music and realistic physics makes the Gran Turismo series truly one of the best driving simulators ever!

Actually I am a fan of top gear and the last time I was watching, it remained me when I played gran turismo but I dont know which song is that song (please give me a hand)and I cant download all of them because the speed download of my computer is to0 low

Back