Minecraft: Nether Update Soundtrack (2020)

I really like the work Lena has done with these 3 Songs, so for me it is a 10/10... But I want to ask: Why can't I edit the information (properties) of Chrysopoeia, So Below and Rubedo? I'd like to have these three as part of the same album but I cannot.

I really like the work Lena has done with these 3 Songs, so for me it is a 10/10... But I want to ask: Why can't I edit the information (properties) of Chrysopoeia, So Below and Rubedo? I'd like to have these three as part of the same album but I cannot.
I've been searching all over the place and it seems files are corrupted, and when trying to fix them every tool I've tried to use says that they are an unknown file type, which causes the errors. I hope this can be solved soon :)

changing the file extention from .mp3 to . ogg and then converting it to mp3 online worked for me
it seems that it is not mp3 but ogg, the format used in the minecraft source code
pigstep is okay tho

Last edited:
The files 'Chrysopoeia', 'Rubedo', and 'So Below' as of October 2020 are in MP4 format. After downloading, changing the file extension of those files from MP3 to MP4 may help those who are having issues playing or changing the song's tags.

Lena Raine's Nether Soundtrack is decent if you prefer ambient music. I get it why some people like Pigstep but it's nothing too extraordinary except for synthesized pig grunts and it gets stale after a while. The Wild update also has three new songs by Lena but they sound more Stardew Valley music (to me at least).

But in the end they're not better than Daniel(C418)'s Original soundtrack. I still think classics like "Axolotl", "Living Mice", "Subwoofer Lullaby" etc are better than what we are getting now.

But still Lena's work should be at least given a little praise. But in the end I would be happy if Danny came back or collabed with Lana at least.

Lena Raine's Nether Soundtrack is decent if you prefer ambient music. I get it why some people like Pigstep but it's nothing too extraordinary except for synthesized pig grunts and it gets stale after a while. The Wild update also has three new songs by Lena but they sound more Stardew Valley music (to me at least).

But in the end they're not better than Daniel(C418)'s Original soundtrack. I still think classics like "Axolotl", "Living Mice", "Subwoofer Lullaby" etc are better than what we are getting now.

But still Lena's work should be at least given a little praise. But in the end I would be happy if Danny came back or collabed with Lana at least.
100% agreed
I really want to see the C418 Minecraft album that's finished but won't be released because Microsoft wants all the rights to C418's music. If they could just get over their corporate greed, we could finally get some new C418 Minecraft tunes. IMO, nobody can beat his style for Minecraft.

I don't get why everyone likes this soundtrack so much, it's just a few crappy background tracks and an overrated music disc that's trash. All of the new songs are terrible, C148 made the best music for Minecraft.
Probably because it's your own opinion? You can like whatever you want and for me, I like Lena's work on Minecraft. It's ok if you don't! :)

I don't get why everyone likes this soundtrack so much, it's just a few crappy background tracks and an overrated music disc that's trash. All of the new songs are terrible, C148 made the best music for Minecraft.
can we stop shitting on new musical artists? i get it's not quite the same and it's annoying they're adding new music every update now but you not liking that it is your own problem. c418's music will always have its mark, you can't recreate or replace it, but that doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to new music

can we stop shitting on new musical artists? i get it's not quite the same and it's annoying they're adding new music every update now but you not liking that it is your own problem. c418's music will always have its mark, you can't recreate or replace it, but that doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to new music
I Think there's a term for that. Being closed-minded?

Back