Howl's Moving Castle Soundtrack (2004)

This is one GORGEOUS album! Joe has done it yet again! It's just breathtaking! It blends European themes with Hisaishi's enchanting way of creating melodies. I think my favorite part of the compositions are the trumpets and the violins. And the ending theme song is just lovely! My favorite track, I think, is "The Boy Who Accepted the Star". I can't even begin to describe the beauty in this piece. Just listen for yourself. Overall every track works together to create a tapestry of mesmerizing enchantment. I LOVE THIS SOUNDTRACK!!

When I went to cinema to see Howls Moving Castle,I only wanted to see this anime.I didn`t care about music that time.But when I watched it second time on the TV,I realised,that music is really beautiful...Joe Hisaishi`s music is really breathtaking!!!So be afraid,people!!!

Wow! This was my second favourite of all of the collection of SG Films, (Whisper of the Heart my all-time favourite) and I worship at his feet! The Boy Who Drank Stars is the best by far (Incorrectly labelled above, but who gives a damn!)!
It's AMAZING!!!

Being a musician, I can only hope to be privileged enough to have the chance to play something as beautiful what Joe composes. Truly, this is one of his greatest works of art.

Speechless.

Every note is perfect and fits the beauty of the movie so well! This is for sure going on my PSP!

Officially one of my favorite composers!
Well, aside Nobuo...

I'm a major fan of this movie, and the music is simply to die for. Very lovely, indeed.

I highly recommend this album. I know plenty of people who would adore it. It's divine.

This is possibly one of the most beautiful movie soundtracks i have ever heard, i fell in love with it as soon as i heard it! Joe Hisiashi (think thats how you spell it) is an incredible composer, the movie just would not be the same without it.

this album makes an already brilliant film absolutely perfect.merry go round of life ending is the best

This is again one of my favorite anime and I've watched it for several times....
The story is itself attractive, but music is no doubt a plus to the whole film:)

The Boy Who Accepted The Star is the best part of Howl's Moving Castle and when I brough the anime into school, everyone love the ending.

I LOVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE!!! i love everything in this movie, i watched it many many time and i never get bored and i listen to its soundtrack and i never have enough!!! i love it! its magic really magic...
i also adore whisper of the heart it is another great anime! I ADORE ROMANCE ANIMATION MOVIES!!!

Every time I listen to this beautiful composition of music, I can't help but feel nostalgic. The music that Joe has created , and the movie that Miyazaki wrote combine to create a heart warming masterpiece creates a euphoric glow in your heart. I can't help but cry every time I watch the movie.

some of the best soundtracks come from games or anime just like koh otani this guy is a genius i hope i can be as good as him one day or maybe surpass him

all my dear friend hear
this is my day one in this site,and i tought its gonna be nice thing to be here,but its not,cos when i wanted to downlad i was surpriesed that its not free att all,which disaponited me,any way i dont wanna talk more,but this site is crapy,i hate it,bye

Awesome album!! My personal favourite song is flower garden and the ending -promise of the world - merry go round of life. As soon as i got the song i put it as my ringtone through computer bluetooth! this website is great too!

Yea, i was amazed when i heard the music, i just wanted to hear more and more!! all my friends would be like "what the hell are you listining to?" but i didnt care because i knew that i was now open to a wonderful world of music. Well done Joe Hisaishi! another inspiring album! :)

simply beautiful....

i especially like "the boy who accepted/drank the star"

if you like this album, you might want to consider listening to Joe's other works like the soundtrack albums of "Laputa" and "Mononoke Hime"

they're every bit as good as this one..

:)

Beautiful music that goes well with this great film. The boy who drank the star and the merry go around are my favorite. Joe Hisaish is a great anime composer. I love his music compositions in Spirited Away, Laputa Castle in the Sky, Kiki Delivery Service, Totoro and other Miyazaki films too. I have seen almost all of Miyazaki's films. Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite Miyazaki film. My top favorite is Spirited Away which also has great music.

Back