SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gamerip) (2020)

If I could rate this soundtrack, I'd give it 4/5 stars.

I love what they've planted into these songs because it shows that each one they create is meant to be 'felt apart' from each stage you go through, and especially when they put in the effort to convert the OST [Mono -> Stereo] audio, added flare.

For me, as a perfectionist (so take me with a grain of salt), the mono to stereo audio was awkward. when I listen to some parts of the game, some of the instrumentals were 'fixed in place' (as if the default mono was in the foreground the stereo was in the background). the rest of the audio was spot on, as usual.
I might be the only one who thinks like this but I love the game regardless and would play any day at any time. this isn't a critique, this is a personal opinion.

this is also an opinion: best game to remake! well done THQ Nordic & Purple Lamp Studios! 👏🎬

If I could rate this soundtrack, I'd give it 4/5 stars.

I love what they've planted into these songs because it shows that each one they create is meant to be 'felt apart' from each stage you go through, and especially when they put in the effort to convert the OST [Mono -> Stereo] audio, added flare.

For me, as a perfectionist (so take me with a grain of salt), the mono to stereo audio was awkward. when I listen to some parts of the game, some of the instrumentals were 'fixed in place' (as if the default mono was in the foreground the stereo was in the background). the rest of the audio was spot on, as usual.
I might be the only one who thinks like this but I love the game regardless and would play any day at any time. this isn't a critique, this is a personal opinion.

this is also an opinion: best game to remake! well done THQ Nordic & Purple Lamp Studios! 👏🎬
until you realize they used YouTube downloads for the soundtrack

I know this is a cardinal sin, but I've never played Battle For Bikini Bottom. I know that the game and its remake are well recepted, but I practically like every single game I've touched, and I think Battle For Bikini Bottom would be no different.

However, I like the more thrilling, action music tracks in video games.

Back