Mega Man Star Force 1&2 Original Soundtrack (2008)

The first Mega Man Star Force game is very underrated. Most people criticized it for looking outdated in the 3D graphics department, (It was a DS game!), and being too similar to Mega Man Battle Network. (I wonder if they've ever heard of a spiritual successor?) The battle game play has been changed enough to make it feel like Battle Network, but be its own thing at the same time. There are a lot more differences between the 2 battle systems besides the view angle. The same can be said game play wise. Also, the story is really amazing. It's a lot stronger than any Battle Network story and deserves more recognition. Each character goes through their own development, and each one is interesting in their own way. Right off the bat Geo is a more interesting character than Lan. I still like the Battle Network series more, and the other Star Force games aren't as good as the first one, (They aren't that bad ether!) but the First Star Force game is definitely a overlooked gem. It didn't deserve the hate it got. Much like games like Mega Man Battle Network 5, Mega Man X8, and Mega Man 7.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of this game and its characters. The gameplay is reminiscent of battle network, but is still a good time. And the soundtrack I adore!

This album was updated on 27th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
-Improved quality to lossless FLAC.

Back