Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver (1999)

Another excellent soundtrack but this one does not have the principal music:The Soul Reaver theme by Ozar Midrashim.Anyway download it,you will like.

THANK YOU FOR THIS ALBUM!!!
I am a great fan of Legacy of Kain series and you provided me an excellent sound-tour through Soul Reaver.
Though, Kain encounter mp3 could be longer, even if it means repeating. And it would be more convenient if the tracks could be set in the order of appearance determined by the game.

great, but a have problem it's only half of all music. where's all spectrals? and forges?
this game is awesome, it can be plaied veeery long ^^ exploring this world is awesome ^^

Brilliant soundtrack

however its missing the opening music and main theme which is called:

Ozar Midrashim - Information society

its worth a look at =]

The Soul Reaver theme is not by Ozar Midrashim, it is called Ozar Midrashim. It was performed by a group called 'Information Society' and appears on their album 'Don't Be Afraid'. Hope this helps.

It's an absolutely wonderful soundtrack, and I highly reccomend playing the game. Although, it's missing the spectral themes, as well as the boss themes and of course, Ozar Midrashim.

Very Good the music is great and it is a reliable source thank you, but prehaps you could gather some more music from soul reaver 1 and 2.

that is great thanks guys sooooooooooooooo much i dore this game realy i cant thank you enoughthat is great thanks guys sooooooooooooooo much i dore this game realy i cant thank you enoughthat is great thanks guys sooooooooooooooo much i dore this game realy i cant thank you enoughthat is great thanks guys sooooooooooooooo much i dore this game realy i cant thank you enough that is great thanks guys sooooooooooooooo much i dore this game realy i cant thank you enough

I just wish they had the music for blood omen too I can't find it anywhere and it's something I'd like to see on here eventually ( If I ever find the dang thing I'll be sure to upload it

Thank you very much for fantastic this game really wonderful and worthy of appreciation and story, beautiful and impressive greetings to you all very much

I'd say this is pretty good for someone that wants just the "normal" versions of these songs.

The actual soundtrack includes all the variations (danger, combat, puzzle, spectral, suspenseful, etc.) and has all the prototype songs as well.

Of course, it IS 183 songs and 679.3 MB...

I'm a fan of a lot of Video Game Soundtracks.
I like This Soul Reaver Soundtrack Quite a bit, However, It's Incomplete. I Still Like it though.
I just hope someone Enters the rest of the Songs in
Legacy of Kain Soundtrack. I Like all of the Albums/Soundtra ck you have.

Back