Prodigy Math Game (Android, iOS, Online, Family Computer) (gamerip) (2018)

This soundtrack needs to be cleaner. And the worst is "Question Correct Sound," it sounds like it was recorded than it being an actual soundtrack.

i feel this should be ripped with f12 + network, if you do this you get the music without the dirty recording

do beluga is like a youtuber...i watch them sometimes...basically a person who uses discord for short roleplays im pretty sure...
Beluga is a "he." Using singular theys for people who's gender is recognizable or identifiable is like calling a parrot a toucan. I'm not having an argument, I'm just reminding you not to corrupt your English language

Beluga is a "he." Using singular theys for people who's gender is recognizable or identifiable is like calling a parrot a toucan.
I've heard a lot of soundtracks, but this one has too many defects. It's not even suitable for mathematics. I don't play math games because it's not my thing at all. Kill me, but you won’t force me to teach math. But I didn’t like studying at all, I found ideas for a narrative essay and used https://papersowl.com/blog/narrative-essay-topics for this. I became so attached to this method that later I could no longer live without it. It’s understandable, everyone loves nothing to do.
I'm not having an argument, I'm just reminding you not to corrupt your English language
The sound really should be cleaner, fix that.

Last edited:
Back