The Legend of Dragoon Original Soundtrack (2000)

Please could someone upload the music played when you pause the game and the options menu appears? I've been looking for it and i can't find it. Thanks

I have a few things to say. One, the game had an awesome storyline. Two, the soundtrack connects with the game very well. And last, both the game and soundtrack ROCK!!!!

There's something else missing: The track when Dart an his compainions are onboard of a ship. The best track of all, because that's the one I kept in mind a long time. Funny: Everywhere else I looked that one was missing too.

Wheres the music when you pause the game and the option menus appear? I'm saying the same thing like any other people. Plus the wingly forest music too is missing. (You know the music theme in Meru's wingly forest and in the middle of the Death Frontier theres also a wingly town with the same soundtrack)

Please someone upload the in-game menu theme ane the winglie forest theme. They are not on the soundtrack and they are some of the best that i heard on the game.

I think there also needs to be the track that plays when you're doing a regular fight battle in a Wingly area such as The Magical City, Zenebatos, the Forbidden Land. I don't know if it's in the original game version or not (I have the Greatest Hits! edition), but it's a different song than the other fight theme.

The reason that it seems there is so much missing from the first soundtrack is because there is actually a second soundtrack that doesn't get noticed very often. Once in a while you get lucky and see it on ebay.

If you have an emulator play Legend of Dragoon on pc and just record the audio with a recording software

and nice soundtrack, i love this game till i die

Excellent Work!
Please UL the track played when on the ship and the most beautiful one... wingly forest...
Love this game, it's a real legendary must-have.

so... who knows how to do a game rip? if they are willing to do it im sure everyone will be aprecatative. also if they want to teach us with a link or something we can do it ourselves and dramatically increase the quantity of music on the site.

Dude, honestly, Legend of Dragoon is one of my all time fav. video games. I have it, because it was gifted to my little brother, but from the beginning he didn't know how to get out of one place or another, or how to defeat a boss, Melbu was easy to beat(yeah right, I spent an entire day trying to defeat. But the worst one of all is the Divine Dragon, a beautiful dragon but hard to defeat.
The game is AWESOME, I'm going to play it again this weekend.

Back