Super Mario 64 Beta Tracks (Fanmade) (2020)

This is incredible! Koji Kondo, THANK you for being so amazing and refining every single one of these into what we now know as Mario 64 music! Especially the ones from the future! The garlicky ones especially.

And thank you uploader! I didn't have these :)

Last edited:
RED FLAGS:
Big Boo's Haunt sounds like SMM SMB3 Ghost House, which didn't exist in 1995 or 1996.
Wario only exists in the DS port of SM64, not the N64 game or its beta.
Wario didn't laugh like that until the international versions of Mario Kart 64, which released after Super Mario 64.
Hazy Maze Cave uses instruments from the DS port, not the N64 original or its beta.

This is incredible! Koji Kondo, THANK you for being so amazing and refining every single one of these into what we now know as Mario 64 music!

And thank you uploader! I didn't have these :)
Seriously this album is really creepy
Merry go round, wet dry world...
They even have the Wario appration in it!!!!!

RED FLAGS:
Big Boo's Haunt sounds like SMM SMB3 Ghost House, which didn't exist in 1995 or 1996.
Wario didn't laugh like that until the international versions of Mario Kart 64, which released after Super Mario 64.
Hazy Maze Cave uses instruments from the DS port, not the N64 original or its beta.
I'd might have to agree with you on that one. That soundtrack could be fake.

I'd might have to agree with you on that one. That soundtrack could be fake.
even though it could be fake
it is still good
also
I have a theory: what if nintendo came up the idea with the Ghost House theme but unused until Soup maker?

RED FLAGS:
i'm pretty sure these are fan made

RED FLAGS:
Yeah, as cool as this soundtrack it is fake, my guess is this was just uploaded to try to further the "Wario Apparition" creepypasta. I thought this soundtrack was real until I saw "The Wario Apparition" and "Wario Boss Battle" soundtracks.

RED FLAGS:
1; Big Boo's Haunt beta was scrapped and later used as the Mario Maker SMB3 Ghost House
2; Wario and his laugh came from the scrapped Wario Land 64, and were later used in Mario Kart 64
3; yea hazy maze cave is a frikkin fake

Last edited:
1; Big Boo's Haunt beta was scrapped and later used as the Mario Maker SMB3 Ghost House
2; Wario and his laugh came from the scrapped Wario Land 64, and were later used in Mario Kart 64
3; yea hazy maze cave is a frikkin fake
still the title is the real one so is Whomp's Fortress (Alternate)

Also the track "Tiny-Huge Island" is from Fraggle Rock. Like, ripped directly from the TV show

Last edited:
Back