Bejeweled Twist (DS, Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2008)

I Own Bejeweled Twist via Gamehouse.com now its a great Game but its a little challenging to get running on Windows 10/11 but its a great Game with great music none the less

Great game and music, however it appears that none of the uploaded tracks do play.
Hello, the MP3s seem to have been corrupted or something like that when the admin uploaded them. They're fine on my end. The FLACs seem fine so i recommend downloading those in the meantime (admin has been notified of the problem).

Hello, the MP3s seem to have been corrupted or something like that when the admin uploaded them. They're fine on my end. The FLACs seem fine so i recommend downloading those in the meantime (admin has been notified of the problem).
Tracks now play again as normal (Including FLAC) but some tracks are still the Danger Variations of the intended Music like this one.

Tracks now play again as normal (Including FLAC) but some tracks are still the Danger Variations of the intended Music like this one.
That's because the admin temporarily reverted to the previous upload (which i had nothing to do with) while we were sorting out the situation, i specifically uploaded everything to fix the issue of the previous upload being completely wrong. My own MP3s were uploaded this time and the FLACs were removed, so now that the album is what I actually uploaded, please check it out :)

That's because the admin temporarily reverted to the previous upload (which i had nothing to do with) while we were sorting out the situation, i specifically uploaded everything to fix the issue of the previous upload being completely wrong. My own MP3s were uploaded this time and the FLACs were removed, so now that the album is what I actually uploaded, please check it out :)
Issues have been fixed completely. All of them play as expected!!!

Back