Friday Night Funkin' - Neo (Mod) (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

don't worry, i have my gamerip coming out to replace this, as it actually has the tags, a MUCH better cover, higher quality mp3's and even FLAC audio
Hi, I'm the guy that ripped and tagged this soundtrack. What do you mean, "actually has the tags"? And the cover was supposed to be faithful to the official YouTube videos so blame JellyFish for this. The moderators made the MP3 conversion so it's not my fault. And there's no official FLAC audio yet. Converting OGG to a FLAC doesn't improve sound quality. Period. Lossy is lossy. The official soundtrack comes today too.

Hi, I'm the guy that ripped and tagged this soundtrack. What do you mean, "actually has the tags"? And the cover was supposed to be faithful to the official YouTube videos so blame JellyFish for this. The moderators made the MP3 conversion so it's not my fault. And there's no official FLAC audio yet. Converting OGG to a FLAC doesn't improve sound quality. Period. Lossy is lossy. The official soundtrack comes today too.
as in it actually tags them with the correct data

This sounds good! Do you also think you can add the B3 remixes if you can?
I do have it, but some songs are missing. Mostly the original/old versions of songs. But I can still upload it!
If you have some, or maybe even all the versions of said mod, It can help me a lot!

I do have it, but some songs are missing. Mostly the original/old versions of songs. But I can still upload it!
If you have some, or maybe even all the versions of said mod, It can help me a lot!
I can try to find all the versions of the song, but it might take me awhile

I found a way to get some of the old versions of the songs (and original ones), which ones do you specifically need if you still plan on uploading it

Back