Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

MGS Rules its the best Tactical Espionage Action ever attempted to simulate.... And the Music is even better i like each and every track of this game.....
Perfect!!

I agree sniper... this game, and the other MGS games are the best espoinage simulations ever. the storylines are kick holy cow and the game play is off the hook. the only downfall to me was the snake eater game. the story was good in all, but it went totally out of the way we MGS lovers knew so well. and im still a little confused about Big Boss and the women, who exactly was she?

definitly awesome games, but the original MGS for playstation will always be the best, halo is really more just a go around and shoot stuff, only in multiplayer is Halo actually strategic

Ok you know about big boss right. That's snakes dad and you play him in snake eater. The woman boss was his teacher. And for defeating her he got the name big boss. But i really want to know about the child she had. What happened to that child.

The child of The Boss is actually Ocelot. Ocelot was adopted when he was born and the only thing he remember was that his mother has a snake-like scar on her chest (The Boss has one).

You're wrong Snake is Big Boss's clone not his son! (my bro is an ultimate mgs nerd so i no) But i agree this is the best mgs game! (story wise) I also think that this game is actually better in Japanese than in English!

Beautifull series...

definetlymy favourite games of all time... plus great soundtracks to all of em.

Jus bought MGS4, so il finally get the answers to all these mysteries the series created.

*****PS. dunno why,, but i think the MGS music was better than the TwinSnakes...***** jsu a personal opinion

nyways... 10/10 from me

Wow. It astounds me that know one here can type correctly.

Anyways, MGS had a great soundstrack. I liked the soundtracks to 2 and Portable Ops better, but this is still a great one.

P.S. to Genkisan: Classic anime nerd quote. Why the hell would it be better in Japanese? You wouldn't get to listen to David Hayter's awesome voice. The next time I hear someone say the japanese version of anything is better, I'm kicking a dog.

Genkisan
Rating: 5/10

You're wrong Snake is Big Boss's clone not his son! (my bro is an ultimate mgs nerd so i no) But i agree this is the best mgs game! (story wise) I also think that this game is actually better in Japanese than in English!

Did you actually play through MGS IV?, because you don't know what your talking about, Solid Snake is Big Boss's son and Eva is his mother, he was cloned using Big Boss's and Eva's DNA.

Awesome soundtrack however this one isn't as strong as the original PSX MGS Soundtrack in my own opinion

i agree i love mgs ive beaten all of them and its allways heartbreaking and btw whats the name of that opera song you know when snake beats sniper the second time whats the name of that song?

Where's the boss music? I didn't ever hear any of those, just the generic "Dah, dah, dadaDah. d d dada dada" music.

It was the best MGS. Later titles didn't have the same feel.

While I think this is an awesome album, it is sadly missing one of the best, and certainly the most evocative, songs when Sniper Wolf is dying in the snowfield.

Solid and liquids are not clones dr.clark fertilized a egg of her japanese assistant with big bosses dna and eva was the surrogate mother of liquid and solid. ocelot
Is boss's son in snake eater a soldier mentions that which refers boss as ocelots mum. Solidus was the clone of bigboss. You should watch MGS 4 movie in youtube. You ll lnow the story.

Back