AIR MAN GA TAOSENAI (2007)

The song is decent, but I've heard better.
Song:5.9/10.
Why does air man have his own song? Honestly shadow man, burner man, or toxic seahorse should have had a song instead of air man. To make it even worse, air man isn't even hard weather you fight him with his weakness or not.

The song is decent, but I've heard better.
Song:5.9/10.
Why does air man have his own song? Honestly shadow man, burner man, or toxic seahorse should have had a song instead of air man. To make it even worse, air man isn't even hard weather you fight him with his weakness or not.
This song is about a guy who can't beat Air Man, you should really listen to the song with the English-translated subtitles.

This song is about a guy who can't beat Air Man, you should really listen to the song with the English-translated subtitles.
I haven't done so yet. I Don't like turning the subtitles on for YouTube videos & especially movies. What makes it even more stupid is that he could of gone to flash man, than crash man (or clash man In the Japanese verison of mega man 2 & In mega man world 2), quick man, & than go to air man. Sure Quick boomerang only does 2 hit points, but you can fire 8 shots of it before it takes ammo away. Which means he can just spam the hell of quick boomerang & kill him that way.
Edit:I actually tried it out & How did he screw up the pause jump glitch against wood man? I swear the more & more I listen to this song, the more & more I notice the plot holes of it.

Dude, chill out. There's no need to be high and mighty over a song from 2008 - if that, considering it was uploaded off of NicoNicoDouga.

It's supposed to be an ironic song. Relax.

Dude, chill out. There's no need to be high and mighty over a song from 2008 - if that, considering it was uploaded off of NicoNicoDouga.

It's supposed to be an ironic song. Relax.
I wasn't angry. Anyway, I know the song is ironic. But, it doesn't make sense later on.

Back