MOTHER 1+2 Original Soundtrack (2003)

This album is great, but It would've gotten a 10 if Mother Earth didn't cut off at the end, and if Saturn Valley's Theme didn't go AWOL completely! Seriously, FIX THOSE PROBLEMS!!!!

The mother series is a great video game series, and is highly underrated. These Cds have some of the best songs (missing the giygas theme, however...) and is reccomended to any fans of the game. If you havent played the games, you will probably still love these songs.

This album is brilliant some of the music sounds better than the originals, some of them i liked so much i added them to my sims game.

What a great game! The music is....very strange.
Don't get me wrong, I like it, it is very original! Just appreciate it for it's "strangeness" Hehe.
Well, if you havn't played this game, you NEED too. Seriously, check it out.

These songs are pretty good, but the songs from the actual game are better than these but these are still really good

"Because I love you" is one of the best pieces of music I ever heard, and automaticly worth 5 points in this rating. Otherwise we have the great "Eight melodies" (thrice), "Pollyana", "Humoresque of a little dog" and "Snowman", all of which I really enjoy listening to. Some of these tracks aren't that good, though none of them suck, which accumulates to a good 8/10 in my book

Why so much negative reviews? these are possible the best arrangements of several of the best music in Mother 1 and Mother 2/Earthbound!

Back