Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, Xbox, GC, Windows) (gamerip) (2002)

It's Brillient.I Searched for months to get these songs.I could not find it any where except this site.It is very valuble to get these albums for free.i am a disco disk jokie and songs like need for speed albus are very valuble for me.

i very very thankful to khinsider.com to giving these valuble songs for free.i hope thos site will give away all the good songs like this for free.

My soul really clicked into this game....I tried to rip this gut-wrenching adrenaline pumping soundtrack , much to my futile trials...Thanks! Love the Matt Regan song.

HBK

O unico lugar onde encontrei disponivel e com download facil... Supremo... Grande site =D

The only place where I find avaliable and with easy download... Supreme... Great site =D

I've been looking for these songs ever since I played the game about two years ago. I've only found two, and here are the rest. Thanks!!

good not great. i've been trying to get this soundtrack for a long time but i havent been able to find it.this is the freat site.thanks

Excellent soundtrack for a great game,brought by this awesome site.The game,although quite old right now,had a great sence of speed and danger and still plays great.Hot Pursuit 2 has spectacular cop chases and some truly energetick soundtrack to acompany the fast action.Great music that i would gladly put in my car or listen in my privacy,especially if you are into rock and electronica.Many thanks to khinsider.com for bringing all those great albums!Keep up the great work!

Hey there. I just want to say: What happened to Track 18 ''Course of Nature - Wall of Shame (Remix)''. It appears to be some kind of error, and a can't download it.
Thanks Anyway!!!

18 song Error
html/cache/_game-soundtracks_album_need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-2_18-bonus-3-wall-of-shame-course-of-nature-remix-.mp3.html (((((((((((((((((

Yar u ppl rock !
fit site hai !
i had ma eyes popped out sitting day and night on my PC , searching for these soundtracks but DAMN !! i found dem over here..luv u khinsider!

guys, i've been able to find most of these songs on bearshare. only thing is you can't burn the premium tracks unless you purchase bearshare pro. you can however download entire albums of your favorite artists. The Buzzhorn rocks!!!

Theze sound tracks are pumping adrenaline when playing the game...Itz really awesomeee....very very very very very thanks khinsider!!luv uuuuuuu

i've been trying to find this songs from the game, i really loved that game... and finally i have find them, thanks a lot!!!
and DUDE, ROCK ROCKS!!!

Back