Friday Night Funkin' - Smoke 'Em Out Struggle

i absolutely enjoy this mod. the songs are good, the character is great, the concept is amazing, and how the last song is great because hes friendly and not trying to put bf into mass discomfort

I honestly feel like every aspect of this mod is amazing. Garcello is so kind despite having a smoking addiction, just showing that you can't judge someone's personality based on what you first see from them, he even apologized for dying. I've also spoken to many people who said that they don't like the fact that he smoked but I honestly feel like it added so much more to the mod, it shows that you shouldn't smoke and also that even if you have some bad habits you don't have to be a toxic person and you should find someone to help before it gets too bad. Also, imagine the mod if Garcello didn't smoke, it would have a lot less of a plotline and make the mod a lot less interesting, not to mention a lot less meaning to it.

I honestly feel like every aspect of this mod is amazing. Garcello is so kind despite having a smoking addiction, just showing that you can't judge someone's personality based on what you first see from them, he even apologized for dying. I've also spoken to many people who said that they don't like the fact that he smoked but I honestly feel like it added so much more to the mod, it shows that you shouldn't smoke and also that even if you have some bad habits you don't have to be a toxic person and you should find someone to help before it gets too bad. Also, imagine the mod if Garcello didn't smoke, it would have a lot less of a plotline and make the mod a lot less interesting, not to mention a lot less meaning to it.
Bro you went a bit too deep and now I respect you

Back