Nightmare Creatures - La B.O. Des Boss (1997)

Your right, only 4 tracks here are original, the rest is crap. The game cd contains all the soundtracks. Have someone the playstation game and can upload the tracks here please?

pretty weird, the original psx game CD contains only these tracks when it is ripped, so nothing is missed from the tracks ripped, although many different levels in the game plays another tracks which is not on the CD when it's ripped !

Tis not the complete ost, just the bosses OST with some remix included. twas a commercial cd selled with some videogames magazines

I didn't think I would find this but at least it has the 4 boss themes, somebody plz update with the missing ambient tracks or even Nightmare Creatures 2 ost.

Incomplete music library
The "Gothik" music files are ambient tracks. Lack of detailed information on content, such as which console music version it came from(Quality difference between other consoles). Composer name, relevant artists, etc.

Missing files
Gothik 01
Gothik 02
Gothik 03
Gothik 04
Gothik 05

I would like to ask that somebody upload proper rips of the entire soundtrack, not just these boss theme remixes.

Back