Phantom Dust ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (2004)

Not a single person has written a review?

This game... has the most mind bending music ever made... simply incredible, from its dark complexity to its rich subtleties... the personality of this game far exceeds that of any other soundtrack made to date.

Anyone who played the game knows that it was a complete stand alone. This game changed the way people played games, this was the MOST underated diamond ever created... I would die to live in the world that Futatsugi developed.

Such an incredible depth, the story, so touching... a world created by a man who kept his secret from himself in order to keep his imitation happy. Yet, the memory of his best friend remains despite knowing all of this just to represent his burning friendship. My heart can't take it, this game is like... so corn nuts sad... I'm glad it's under-rated... it makes the game that much better.

They sure as sugar don't make 'em like this anymore.

Tha nk you futatsugi, we all love your brilliance and gift to us all. My heart goes out to the 2 men who died in the creation of this game, heroes.

I saw this game on xbox store for free and was like why not?

god damn this game is so good i loved the story, the strange music, the magic the gathering gameplay all of it I wish the remaster didnt flop man

Back