Rie fu 1st Album - Rie fu

Rie fu has a beautiful voice, and I can't wait for her next album to come out. I've listened to songs that she's had from Gundam Seed, and also Bleach(I so wanted, and Life is like a boat). I never knew much about her, but I fell in love with her ever since I heard her music.

I love the sound she makes. Hope to hear more from such a musician.

So do I.I started listen her songs after i heared life is life a boat.I do love her voice.Now i am listening gosen mairu.What a nice song

Absolutely excellent, a mix of indie with pop, this album has the famous Bleach song as well as other hits like 2cm and Decay.

Every song is upbeat in it's own way, Rie Fu makes any day feel like a summer day.

Absolutely amazing album. Her voice is beautiful. After gundam seed i downloaded all her albums. Although i wish her album cds were still available in stores.

After first hearing her song Tsukiakari on Darker Than Black, I've been looking for her music online. Thanks to this fantastic site I'm now able to listen to her first album. The talent of this Japanese songstress appears to be boundless, and with Rie Fu's self-titled album only the beginning of her career, I can't wait to hear the others.

Back