Robotech Perfect Soundtrack Album (1996)

I am a fan of the macross saga and the music just brings me back damm good memories watching it as a little girl. It was the first anime I ever saw and I love still today.

Robotech es los mejor del anime, no hay nada que se le iguale. gracias por poner estas joyas al alcance de todos. espero que las nuevas ganeraciones conoscan esta serie que vivira por siempre en nuestros corazone

thanks SO much for putting these up; I had the Robotech soundtrack album on cassette back before the retcons, and it's a blast from the past to be able to hear all these tunes again (and be able to add them to my library)!!

L et's hope Harmony Gold can keep up the magic....

What's Unique about Robotech especially the Macross Saga was its unforgettable music themes that goes with the animae.And who could ever forget menmei's songs.Personall y as for me, her songs 'we will win' and 'to be in love' will always be fondly remembered as one of Animae greatest songs i have watched till now.yes, it sure does brings back tears of sweet memories of my childhood days.

William Belho

Having grown up and fallen in love with this series it is a wonderful surprise to be able to find the music that will forever be ingrained in me. Thank you so much for uploading

There are like 8 tracks missing... 1-06, 1-24, 1-27, 1-30, 1-31, 1-34, 2-04, and 2-14. They are listed, but not there and download empty files...

Oth erwise, this is a great series with an awesome soundtrack.

Thanks for this album, is the best ever. do you know what happened with tracks:1(06,24, 27,30,31,34)and 2(04)...it doesn't let play it or download it. I hope you can fix them, thank you in advance.

You guys have the best site for Soundtracks...

Back