Rockman X Command Mission Original Soundtrack (2004)

Wow! Thanks dude! It's great the people like you (people who put this stuff on the net just so other people can get some enjoyment out of it) exist, now I cna listen to my favourite tunes whenever I like!

Thanks a Bunch!

Leigh Harvey

A truly excellent compilation. Laregly focused on techno-inspired beats, the soundtrack has its fair share of pristine, slow paced peices, such as my fave - Land of Oblivion, easy listening background music, and the fast, intense confontational themes. All of the music fits brilliantly into its use in the game, and is more than mere filler. Surprisingly, the entire soundtrack is quite diverse, and there are sure to be many tracks that will appeal to anyone's tastes.

Those who enjoy techno, technoesque game music, or good quality game music in general should download this soundtrack now.
Recommended Tracks:
*Land Of Oblivion
*Unknown Energy
*Irregular Hunt 1
*Sadness and Regret 2
*Dark Dance Of Ice River
*Epsilons' Second Movement
*Certain Victory Ninetails

Truly amazing,I own this game, and it has good music for a Megaman RPG, but nonetheless this game has memorable tunes that will stick in your head forever. My favorites are:
*Land Of Oblivion
*Unknown Energy
*Spider Magic
*Standby Zero
*Redips Third Movement
*Fight X
*Strength and Valor
Oh the list just goes on and on I tell ya! =D

Resolution is missing! It's track 36 in the Sky Room music collection. Though, I admit this is one soundtrack I've been looking for, it's not that complete. So I'm only giving it a good enough but not bad score. I appreciate it anyway.

I would give it a ten to ten, but the intro song isn't there, i mean yeah nr.58 could be taken as a good substitute but it frankly suck in comparison to the "real" intro song.

This game was simply amazing! First game I ever had, and a whole twelve years later its still my favorite! Playing the game for the first time, to beating the last nine tails took me about five years (not all at once of course),but I sucked at these kinds of games when I was a kid. I think it took me about three years to beat mad nautilus and two to beat botos. Supprisingly, beating the nine-tail(s) came more or less easy to me. So believe me when I say, I grew up with this game and I realy appreciate the songs here. Every song is present here, even the end theme, "Parts" and one I don't remember, #

Back