Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF) - Security Breach (Unofficial Soundtrack) (iOS, PS4, PS5, Switch, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S) (gamerip) (2021)

Glad to see this stellar game OST posted here! Thing is, unfortunately there are some tracks missing here, some duplicated, some mislabeled, and a few noted as unused despite actually being used upon the game's release. I also noticed that the person who originally posted this soundtrack to YouTube is named dmich9. If anyone would like me to attach some of the missing songs or share the actual names for a few, I'd be happy to do so.

I've been waiting for someone to put this soundtrack on here for forever so i could finally listen to the DJ music man boss fight music and now i can! Thank you to whoever uploaded this.

Hello, uploader here.

For those wondering what happened to the other soundtrack, that one had a few inconsistencies and repeat songs. There were also a few songs that were marked as unused despite actually being used in-game. I mean no disrespect to the original uploader, as many people (myself included) thought that the version uploaded previously was in fact the official soundtrack, until I found this playlist on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9gHwpSou2Kaiws1VPTAtzcK393zTuNYv

This person (dmich9), was the first to upload these tracks to his channel in the (old) specific order, after the game's release. Therefore, I streamlined and renamed the tracks to be more like an official soundtrack (for example: Intro Theme was removed since the Main Theme is the same song, just cut off for the intro), while still being a gamerip, since there is no official soundtrack for FNaF: Security Breach. If you would like to listen to the old soundtrack, you can do so by visiting that YT link.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it’s already on there, as Tension 1. 2, and 3. If that’s not what you’re talking about, I’d be happy to send a YT link :)

Back