San Francisco Rush 2049

This must be the D.C. version.

Wish we could get N64, the soundtrack was better I think.

From wikipedia:

While they play nearly identically, the Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast versions of San Francisco Rush 2049 have almost completely different soundtracks. The N64 version contains 12 music tracks, almost all of which are exclusive to that version and aren't even in the Arcade versions. The Dreamcast version includes 20 music tracks, many of which are the same as the Arcade versions and some of which are exclusive to that version.

i didn,t know there was a difference between these two but since i used to play the n64 version i can tell the game was great,the music no so much but that electronic feeling was something

The Dreamcast version had more and varied tunes, particularly due to the prescence of The Rock in this list makes me think these are from the Arcade machine, I went to SF to play it and the trip was well worth the effort.

This is neither the N64 version nor the DC version. This has to be the Arcade considering that both N64 and DC had the songs from the stunt tracks and multiplayer battle scenarios.

What's with all the reviews? This are all ripped from the arcade version which has THE best soundtrack, don't believe me? THe intro for track 1 that this had did not exist in the DC version.

Just to correct the previous three comments here and to point it out,this is from the original arcade version of the game and not the home console versions.

This is the arcade version.

Lik e the guy quoted from wikipedia: It shares the track songs from the dreamcast game.

The n64, its hardware incapable of holding the PCM tracks at a sensable resolution, had a set of waveforms and synth tracks based of of the music with custom tracks composed when necessary. This is why its soundtrack is so unique.

It's some of the music from the Dreamcast version. The bonus track is actually called hidden. There's many that aren't there but it's Dreamcast.

For the last time, this is the ARCADE version of San Francisco Rush 2049 (the first one, not the Special Edition). The arcade game doesn't have stunt events or that other stuff.

Back