Elden Ring Artbook and OST (2022)

I'm afraid I'm not particularly impressed with this album, and I'm pretty disappointed because a brilliant composer like Yuka Kitamura was involved (I'm not too familiar with the others), and her compositions are not what I expected. Maybe they set the bar way, way too high with Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, I don't know.

There are a bunch of ambient tracks in this game, something new and actually welcome. Some bosses have some really strong themes, though not as epic as those from DS3, but in general I found too many of the tracks to be kind of generic, samey, and even lazy; maybe they work better in-game, but I'm starting to think From Software is slipping, especially since the music in the Demon's Souls remake wasn't really that good either, or even memorable; and, to be perfectly honest, l found a few of the tracks in that game to be irritating, while others did not sound at all like the original pieces. A real shame. 😞

I'm afraid I'm not particularly impressed with this album, and I'm pretty disappointed because a brilliant composer like Yuka Kitamura was involved (I'm not too familiar with the others), and her compositions are not what I expected. Maybe they set the bar way, way too high with Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, I don't know.

There are a bunch of ambient tracks in this game, something new and actually welcome. Some bosses have some really strong themes, though not as epic as those from DS3, but in general I found too many of the tracks to be kind of generic, samey, and even lazy; maybe they work better in-game, but I'm starting to think From Software is slipping, especially since the music in the Demon's Souls remake wasn't really that good either, or even memorable; and, to be perfectly honest, l found a few of the tracks in that game to be irritating, while others did not sound at all like the original pieces. A real shame. 😞
Yes... . like Dark Souls and Bloodborne, it can be understood that our existence(in the game) is nothing & the player would not change everything. it is like a copy from Bloodborne but not totally. some of the tracks in bloodborne had relaxing elements (Moonlit Melody), however, we had not Epic tracks like *For Craftworld*(Dawn of War II), *Khaine's Wrath*(Dawn of War II), *Bipolar Nightmare*(Nier Automata) *Dragonborn*(Skyrim), *Watch the Skies*(Skyrim), *One They Fear*(Skyrim), *This Is What You Are*(Warframe), *Stains Of Heresy*(Dark Siders II), *Guardian Boss*(Dark Siders II), *Dark Siders Theme*, *Akkadian Empire*(Audiomachine), *Oracle*(Twelve Titans), *Primalcrux*(Twelve Titans). I do not understand at all. WHY should they make disappointing music? Yes, that is right that the world(in dark souls, bloodborne and Elden Ring) is in trouble yes, yes we know that and we know many were killed, we know that the atmosphere around these games is Dark and Disappointing, but we have a spike of hope... and this is the Way of Revolution around the world of these games and finally this could be the origination of Epic music in these games.

You're right. Some of the tracks contained in this album are just as much of a masterpiece as the game itself is. However, a really big portion has somehow ended up being not memorable at all. A good chunk feels rather generic and flat as opposed to the dynamic and storytelling way of composition done in Bloodborne, for instance. Comparing the Elden Ring soundtrack to the Soulsborne games, a bit less than half of it is on par with DS1, two or three individual pieces play in Bloodborne's league and the rest feels like filler content. Generic fantasy battle music. And that's a real shame. Godrick's theme or Malenia's theme showcase what the entirety of the OST could have been.

Still, the tracks that are good I'm giving a regular listen.

YES, I agree with you. It gives a special feeling to a person. speaking of Godrick's theme and Malenia's theme having nice climaxes, especially Godrick's theme. wow! Choir... nice. with that, it could be comprehended dark manners in the music.

Thank you so much for uploading. absolutely... I appreciate you. for those who can not buy OSTs, I must admit that I hope one day with other ways we could help the creators...

My favorites are Starscourge Radahn, Regal Ancestor, Elden Ring, The Final Battle and Malenia. I also love the Leyndell and Altus Plateau background themes.

Last edited:
(unless i'm missing it in here-) will the updated night music they patched into the game be added at some point? very happy this is here, though; it's a wonderful soundtrack.

Does anyone have the download link for the album?
An error appears to download and it says something about uploading
Thank you so much

Back