Payday 2 Unofficial Soundtrack (Windows) (gamerip) (2016)

Enjoy the soundtrack!
Tried to mix it how Simon Viklund would so it feels action-y, so stealth portion is usually at the end unless it really amplifies a particular track, like Break the Rules. All phases are kept.
Since there's more updates coming in the future, I'll try to update the soundtrack accordingly.

Enjoy the soundtrack!
Tried to mix it how Simon Viklund would so it feels action-y, so stealth portion is usually at the end unless it really amplifies a particular track, like Break the Rules. All phases are kept.
Since there's more updates coming in the future, I'll try to update the soundtrack accordingly.
Real props to you man, been waiting for the tracks in FLAC past the official PD2 release for a while now, may your coming days be blessed.

And with this, we say goodbye to PAYDAY 2 after nearly 10 full years of amazing tracks, Gustavo Coutinho's swan song for this game is nothing short of absolutely amazing. Very eager to hear his work for 3.

Did you accidentally upload the lyrical version of On the Road for both the instrumental and non-instrumental versions? Excellent album btw, thank you for your work on putting these together!

Did you accidentally upload the lyrical version of On the Road for both the instrumental and non-instrumental versions? Excellent album btw, thank you for your work on putting these together!
Hi!
Damn, my bad, I completely botched it. Fixed it and processing the reupload now, sorry.

Last edited:
I think there are still some songs missing? The steam page* edit: for the "chinatown music pack" has "Texas heat" and "Payday Royale".

Back