Silent Hill 2 - Complete (PS2) (2002)

A great soundtrack for the Silent Hill fans. The music is scary and fun to lesson to. Try lessining to Promised Mutilation at night, now that song freacked me out! So I give this soundtrack a 8 out of 10. Enjoy!

FANS WILL BE PLEASED !!!!!

UNRELEASED SONGS HERE !!!

Finally the full OST that Konami, for unknown reasons decided not to release ...

I'm not sure about the titles though, I don't think it's the real ones.

No, I guess the track titles aren't the 'original' ones. I miss that typical representative SH2-song "Theme Of Laura"...

But a perfect soundtrack anyway! Rating: 10/10

for the first pyramidhead encounter you just need to shoot all your ammo to him and run away if he comes near you
oh and btw the endings can make no sense

thanks that is the right way this is my best game and i love this sound tracks special the first track and the second wonderful

Excellent work. I was looking for the trailer song for a long time, but I think there`re some errors in the song.

Before i found this site, i used to put the recorder ON when playing ending songs. But i can only find similar songs here, anybody can please tell me where to get e ones that were in the game?

I love this game and I love the soundtrack. The game is do scary and the music freaks me out. I would never play this game with the lights off at all. i have been looking for this music for a long time. Thank you.

I loved the game!!!! I think my favorite song would have to be the music box theme. Has anybody ever played this on the x-box, or just the playstation 2, or both. I'm interested if besides the sub plot, if anything is different. I got the leaving ending, by the way.

This is a great soundtrack but when I attempt to download it it just plays in a tab for quicktime in firefox and I cant find out what to do.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

do you happen to have the audio file for that chime you hear when you begin a new game in the start menu? i've been looking for it all over the internet. thanks!

Great work puting these tracks althought there are few tracks of SH2 which i can't find anywhere, not even in original sound tracts these are the "promise" music verion from E3 2001 and TGS 2001 Spring trailers and one which comes after "white noize" or here mentioned as "Welcome" in the game. anyone knows where to find it?

I am rating it 5 because it is missing the 2 great tracks(betrayal and black fairy). They are one of the best songs in the entire soundtrack so it is disappointing they do not to have them.

Back