BARE KNUCKLE (1991)

Just amazing you could get this game from this site. Thankyou but no.8 doesn't work though it would be really good if you could get that running again anyway this album deserves a score of 10 because it is just brilliant.

Man even music composed on an 8 bit sound card can sound magnificent. I remember hearing this years ago and now even contemporary ost's don't even come close

two files don't work and half of the songs are in very low quality. it's such a shame because this ost is considered one of the best soundtracks composed to a video game so far.

I always loved Streets of Rage. The soundtrack is the best. What about these extra tracks? Are they from Streets of Rage Arcade or Bare Knuckle? They had stuff that wasn't in SOR in the US and EU regions.

the songs from this game rekindled my old flame for this game. The music fits the game perfectly, with it's 32-bit glory. The songs are there perfectly, with even the game over sounds. This selection would be flawless if not for the two missing songs.

#s 8 and 16

The orig. and still the best brawler that started it all. Such fun bak n the day, the music was a treat 4 the ears(the multi-talented, Yuzo Koshiro)...it was ahead of its time. A 10 all the way. Nuff' said. Thx lots 4 all ur hard work, khi!

P.S. fellow SOR series fans, if u hav been searching like 4ever, u can get the trilogy(1,2,& 3) on Sonic's classic Sega hits (Sonic is on the cover) that was released on the PS3. Happy hunting!

These is only sega game that let me unforgettable memories...I love to play these game & listen the music...Excited game with excited music!!!GREAT THAT ABLE DOWNLOAD SOUND TRACK OD THE GAME EVERY STAGE!!!THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC COMPOSER & UPLOAD TO NET.

Back