Mario Kart DS Deluxe (Homebrew) (NDS) (2020) (gamerip)

ripped using real hardware (minus seq_22 since i couldn't get it to work :/) plus HUGE shoutouts to milethecreator for ripping that one for me!

THEY DIDN'T REMIX TOAD'S FACTORY 0/10 MONEY BACK :(
ok but seriously tho why didn't they remix it? I get that not everyone has time to remix everything, but that's not an excuse to exclude some really good ones -
-Toad Circuit
-Toad's Factory
-Royal Raceway
-Even more
unless some were missed, which eeveelover said he didn't, I will never forgive anyone who thinks CHEESE LAND can make up for toad's factory

THEY DIDN'T REMIX TOAD'S FACTORY 0/10 MONEY BACK :(
ok but seriously tho why didn't they remix it? I get that not everyone has time to remix everything, but that's not an excuse to exclude some really good ones -
-Toad Circuit
-Toad's Factory
-Royal Raceway
-Even more
unless some were missed, which eeveelover said he didn't, I will never forgive anyone who thinks CHEESE LAND can make up for toad's factory
well, maybe its because of technical issues, remember: mario kart ds re-uses some music for other courses so adding another music file, along with having the game code reference that music with said track would be quite difficult, plus i didn't forget any (in v0.2) since i checked everything (v0.3 will be later, since i didn't know that version was a thing)

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT WHERE SEQ_22 COMES FROM!
So, I was playing RPG Maker FEZ again and I heard a theme that was ported from the DS game called RPG Tsukuru DS+: Create the New World. and I heard it, the song! It came from that game! Hope that makes you happy! :D

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT WHERE SEQ_22 COMES FROM!
So, I was playing RPG Maker FEZ again and I heard a theme that was ported from the DS game called RPG Tsukuru DS+: Create the New World. and I heard it, the song! It came from that game! Hope that makes you happy! :D
well damn, thx for that!

Back