Super Mario Bros. 1-3 Anthology (2003)

Good Job!
Continue like that

Well... I'm starting to think the "They all share the same sky, one sky one destiny" Might mean something O: Also "The worlds are connected" ... "Tied to the darkness" But that's all I think LOL

Great Soundtracking with a lot of different tracks. This also includes one of the best video game song every Super mario bros Overworld Theme. This song is universal and almost everyone in the world no matter how old can probaly identify this song.

The music here is classic--straight rips of some of the catchiest tunes on the planet. The compilation work, however, is less than stellar. The loops repeat for much too long before transitioning to the next track, and a few of the tracks are glitchy. On the other hand, this is a nice collection--all the music from the first three games, sounding exactly like they did when you first heard them coming out of your NES. This is a great collection for enthusiasts, but if you want the tracks just for listening, look somewhere else.

wow i like mario soundtracks but you havent som sounds like jump adn take live
but rely i want to thank you becuse the sound tracks great
thanks

Great Soundtrack. I was playing this game since when I was a little kid. Until now I still have the Super Mario games. I love Super Mario's

Nostalgia hitting at full force here....

Als o @vp_trickster
The falling ship song is actually the King song, where Toad requests your help in saving the king. They just re-use the same song. :p

Back