Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - Angel Island Revisited (2019-2023)

I have just pointed out that there is an brief audio skip at angel island act 1 (around 0:56-0.57).

The box art is not very good at all, the first thing and the most obvious thing is that it's clearly a bad screenshot of the game itself meaning that it's not in 4:3 like how music covers should actually be, and the second thing is that the game screenshot itself uses a really weird filter, basically, the box art was pretty effortless, as for the cover itself, besides the skipping at angel island act 1 0:56-0:57, this is a pretty great cover, just put some more effort next time.

Besides the modified version of IceCap Zone Act 1, which I would have preferred they kept the original instrumentation from the prototype instead of adding snares since no other tracks received this kind of modification, everything else on here is great. Much more balanced than the original versions of Sonic 3, as well as Sonic & Knuckles. Much easier on the ears. Never thought I would say Mini-Boss from Sonic 3 sounded good, but I am genuinely amazed at what the Mega Drive is pulling off with that vocal quality. Sounds vastly better than the original. Unsure if those are the truly uncompressed samples from the development process or somebody just trying to sound very close to the original.

Though, if I were to be a bit more nitpicky, would have preferred the prototype version of Big Arm & Final Boss because of the more sparkly ending before it loops. Feels like something is missing now hearing it silent. But, it is not a deal breaker by any means.

The box art is not very good at all, the first thing and the most obvious thing is that it's clearly a bad screenshot of the game itself meaning that it's not in 4:3 like how music covers should actually be, and the second thing is that the game screenshot itself uses a really weird filter, basically, the box art was pretty effortless, as for the cover itself, besides the skipping at angel island act 1 0:56-0:57, this is a pretty great cover, just put some more effort next time.
mf its a GAME SCREENSHOT i aint makin a 4:3 cover

I can see Sonic soundtracks are slowly returning to this site. I hate that Sega removed their Sonic soundtracks on here because this is the only site I can download Sonic Mania Themes. (I faced this problem when I was making my Sonic Mania reveiw for my Youtube Channel)

I can see Sonic soundtracks are slowly returning to this site. I hate that Sega removed their Sonic soundtracks on here because this is the only site I can download Sonic Mania Themes. (I faced this problem when I was making my Sonic Mania reveiw for my Youtube Channel)
soundcloud is better than this websites

Back