Kisou Shinden Gen-Kaiser (PC-98) (gamerip) (1995)

So, ignore the name of track 19- apparently, the Japanese title is merely "Game Over" but they tried providing cool English sounding names and goofed that one up hard. This is a great album. The instrumentation is really nice and all the tracks are strong. I'd recommend listening to the whole album but particularly good tracks are Nizi, 'Ex' End Theme (wait for the 1:46 mark), and An Exploit's 'EX.' 9/10.

So, ignore the name of track 19- apparently, the Japanese title is merely "Game Over" but they tried providing cool English sounding names and goofed that one up hard. This is a great album. The instrumentation is really nice and all the tracks are strong. I'd recommend listening to the whole album but particularly good tracks are Nizi, 'Ex' End Theme (wait for the 1:46 mark), and An Exploit's 'EX.' 9/10.
was this game sold outside of japan with some changes (such as track names), or did i misunderstand you

was this game sold outside of japan with some changes (such as track names), or did i misunderstand you
Sorry for the confusion: All I meant to say was that the official soundtrack for this game had title for each track in both English and Japanese. The Japanese for the various tracks is fairly boring but the English tries to give them spicy titles. So, the Japanese title for track 19 translated to "Game Over" but the English title they gave is what it is here (and seems to be a mistake for "Sweet Repose").

So one sound disc- but it had both Japanese and English names.

Back