Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Original Soundtrack (PS1, Dreamcast) (gamerip) (1999)

hi i got a xbox and in need Original Soundtrack to 50 cent bullet proof and play boy the nansion and backyard wrestling and one more true crime streets of la

I love the tony hawk Video games, but I love the music in them even more. If someone can't get THPS3, PS4, THUG, THUG2, or THAW up here, i will do my best to try and do so.

I love the tony hawk Video games, but I love the music in them even more. If someone can't get THPS3, PS4, THUG, THUG2, or THAW up here, i will do my best to try and do so.

I love the music! but can anyone find instrumental ones of these, that are not on youtube, my youtube is always down, so please! thanks

I first heard the sound track on my nokia n-gage qd the game came free with the purchase of a gift pack in 2005 if my memory just blurred me! But that soundtrack has other songs not on this one the same as levels! I loved my n-gage I never loved anything before! I dropped that thing like 200 times till finally the speaker blew out!

RumFlint
Oh and I rate the game and soundtrack a 10
His book is a 10 as well that's 2 books I've read in my whole 32yrs of living Tony Hawk & Holy Bible intresting

Back