Modern Combat 5: Blackout (Windows, Mobile, Switch, Android, iOS, Linux) (gamerip) (2014)

can someone explain to me this, before the album "update" there used to be other soundtracks right? a youtuber said they got the soundtracks for their video from here but they have soundtracks that arent here (AND UNUSED AUDIO) so wtf happpened???????

Well when i did the soundtrack some off them didn't feel right and i did combine a couple of songs into one when i was making the album update. While he downloaded my ost before i was finishing the update. Plus i named them diffrently depending of the mission objective/plot/game mode. I Also added the missing songs that i missed and i did played the game while checking if i missed any. They arent unused songs after all.

Last edited:
And By the way OST archive said that he made it even though i made this and other soundtracks from gameloft on the android/ios phones. That i did it at the time. I dont hate him or anything and i like his content. And he did credit me in his video on the comments section

Last edited:
So, I just realized this album is missing a soundtrack, the multiplayer countdown (Halloween). Or did it not have a Halloween version? I don't remember.

Back