Roboquest (2023)

It's missing a song.

XFlash, it's played during The Rift (the door you must rush through the Canyons and Oasis to reach in about 2 minutes), where you are given about 2 minutes to race to the end of the area, collecting orbs that give you a speed boost and defuse a bomb for a crystal.

There are 10 missing soundtracks. It's missing Guardian, Riotous, Pursuit, Final Metal Hero, Territory, Xflash, Aftershock, Digital Spells, Stealth Strike, and Entropy.

That is unfortanute because those tracks you have listed are not provided when you purchase the soundtrack on Steam.

That stinks that they aren't there. I didn't download the OST but I did check the Steam page and it even shows them in the track listing. When I was checking the track listing I also noticed a few more missing soundtracks that I didn't mention last time. One of the tracks I listed earlier was wrong, the "New Metal Hero" soundtrack is actually called "Metal Hero (Remix)" according to Steam.

Last edited:
I just realized why I was missing songs. The game officially released this year yet it was in early access since like 2021 or something. LOL

Back